Mario Ultimate Sports Mix is the sequel to Mario Sports Mix created by P&F Games Inc. The game is for Wii U. This is the first game to have the cast introduced in Mario and Friends Tennis to be given titles of normal cast members.
Playable Characters Edit
All characters from the previous installment return, with the exception of the Final Fantasy characters. There are a total of 40 playable characters.
- Donkey Kong
- Dry Bowser*
- Diddy Kong
- Bowser Jr.
- Dry Bones
A * symbol = unlockable characters
There are now a total of 10 playable sports. All 4 from the previous title return.
- American Football
There are a total of 20 courts. 8 courts return from the previous game, while the new ones resemble locations from the Mario series. Some of the returning courses have some alterations to resemble Mario locations.
- Mario Stadium
- Koopa Troopa Beach (resembles Koopa Troopa Beach from Mario Kart 64)
- DK Dock
- Toad Park (resembles Baby Park from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
- Western Junction
- Daisy Garden
- Wario Factory (resembles WarioWare from WarioWare: Mega Microgames)
- Waluigi Pinball
- Luigi Road (resembles Luigi Circuit from Mario Kart Wii)
- Emma Plains (resembles Acorn Plains from New Super Mario Bros. U)
- Bowser Jr's Airship (resembles Bowser Jr.'s Airship Armada from Super Mario Galaxy)
- Diddy's Jungle (resembles Jungle Hijinx from Donkey Kong Country Returns)
- Desert Ruin (resembles Dry Dry Ruins from Mario Kart Wii and World 2 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii)
- Alex Airport (resembles Sunshine Airport from Mario Kart 8)
- Garrit Galleon (resembles Bowser Jr.'s Airship Armada from Super Mario Galaxy and Sparkling Waters from New Super Mario Bros. U)
- Boo Boneyard (resembles Luigi's Mansion from Mario Kart DS)
- Candy Land (resembles Sweet Sweet Canyon from Mario Kart 8)
- Star Lane (resembles Good Egg Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy)
- Laura's Towers (resembles Super Bell Hill from Super Mario 3D World and World 2-Airship from Super Mario 3D Land)
- Nabbit Nation (resembles Rock-Candy Mines from New Super Mario Bros. U, Moonview Highway from Mario Kart Wii, Lethal Lava Land from Super Mario 64, and Fort Fire Bros. from Super Mario 3D World)