Mario Party 11 is the new entry of Mario Party series that is for Nintendo Switch. It's a game that features some boards from old Mario Party.
- Shy Guy
- Grassy Fields - A beginner board with outposts, villages and rocks. There is a bank that appears 5 spaces after the start. The Banktoad takes 6 coins and gives 5. There are no special outfits for characters. The mini-boss of the board is Wiggler, and the boss is Petey Piranha.
- Castle of Nightmares - This board centers in a giant castle that is full of nightmares. The bank appears 11 spaces after the start. The Banktoad takes 7 coins and gives 6. The costumes of the characters are knights and they are called "Paladins". The mini-boss of the board is Mega Broozer, and the boss is King Boo.
- Sparkling Sea - A sea-themed board with Cheep Cheeps and sandcastles. The bank appears 1 space after the start. It takes 10 and gives 9 coins. The costumes of the characters are swimmers and they are called "Seamen". The mini-boss of the board is Mega Cheep Chomp, and the boss is King-Puffer, the boss from Super Mario World U.
- Cloudy Court Valley - The board appears in a giant cloud. The bank appears 2 spaces after the start, takes 4 coins and gives 3 coins. The costumes of the characters are angels and they are called "Sky Soldiers". The mini-boss of the board is Fwoosh, and the boss is Boss Lakitu.
- Bowser's Lava Temple - The board is for Superstar Heroes. It's a waterfall that is full of lava, with a temple. There is no bank. There are no special outfits for characters. The mini-boss is Bowser Jr., and the boss is Bowser.