This page is under construction!
A Mario Kart Wii-style game with new levels and stuff. For the Wii U.
- DS Figure-8 Circuit
- 8 Koopa Troopa Circuit
- WII Daisy Circuit
- GBA Cheese Land
- DS Shroom Ridge
- 3DS Daisy Hills
- SNES Bowser Castle 1
- GCN Mushroom City
- WII Toad's Factory
- 8 Steel Mines
- 3DS Wario Shipyard
- U Electrodrome
- 8 Castle Bleck
- N64 Wario Stadium
- GCN Bowser's Castle
- GBA Rainbow Road
Classic Battle StagesEdit
- N64 Double Deck
- GBA Battle Course 4
- 8 Grand Canal
- GCN Luigi's Mansion
- DS Tart Top
- 3DS Sherbet Rink
- Wii Block Plaza
- Mushroom - Gives your kart a temporary speed boost. Use it to get ahead in the race!
- Triple Mushrooms - Three mushrooms means three boosts! These are given to you at the start of any Time Trial race.
- Green Shell - A fast-moving weapon that rebounds against walls.
- Red Shell - A useful item that homes in on the kart ahead of you.
- Yellow Shell - Travels in bouncing arcs when thrown, flattening any kart underneath!
- Triple Green Shells - Surrounds your kart with a shield of shells that can be thrown at will.
- Triple Red Shells - Even better than the triple green shells, but is only given to those in the back of the race.
- Triple Yellow Shells - Surrounds your kart with a shield of bouncing shells that can be tossed at will.
- Blue Spiny Shell - The ultimate weapon; zooms across the course, knocking out all in its path before finally exploding on the lead racer.
- Banana Peel - A defensive item that stuns karts. Hold it behind you to protect your kart from an attack.
- Banana Bunch - Slightly rarer than the single peel, this automatically places three peels behind your kart.
- Fake Item Box - A red box that acts like a banana, but it can't block weapons.
- Bob-omb - This little guy is used like a banana, but when a kart drives by or touches him, he explodes!
- Golden Mushroom - This monstrous 'shroom has infinite uses until it disappears.
- Blooper - Covers the karts ahead of you with ink that blocks their vision.
- Star - Turns you into a glowing rainbow streak, impervious to damage!
- Chain Chomp - A dog-like monster that pulls your kart to a higher position in the race.
- Coin - Collect up to 10 to increase your top speed!
Each character has their own special items that they can sometimes obtain from an Item Box. The Mii character has access to all of these items.
- Fire Flower - Mario, Luigi and Metal Mario receive this powerful item, which allows you to blast multiple fiery projectiles from your kart.
- Heart Parasol - Peach and Daisy will be able to temporarily protect their karts with a spinning parasol shield, which absorbs items that come in contact with it!
- Yoshi Egg - Only the green dino himself can get this item. Functionally the same as a Red Shell, it has the added bonus of dropping various helpful, or harmful items.
- Tricolor Shells - Three shells, one green, one red, one yellow, in one item. Only Koopa Troopa can use this item.
- Drillshroom - Toad and Toadette have access to this item, a blue mushroom. When used, your kart becomes a whirling bullet, knocking over any adversary you collide with!
- Bowser Shell - The Koopa King has a lot of spare shells, and he can toss them around whenever he gets them from an item box. It rebounds off walls, like a Green Shell, but is much larger and has a chance of splitting into three Green Shells when destroyed.
- Meganana - Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong receive this item. It's a big, grumpy peel that splits into three little bananas when a kart rams it.
- Black Shell - Wario, Waluigi and Shy Guy can nab this interesting item from an item box. It bounces like a Yellow Shell, and explodes when it hits a wall or a kart.
- Spike Trap - Pokeys are well known for their spikes, and so, the individual racing in this game can use this item. When used, it spreads multiple piles of nails around the track. When driven over, it pops the kart's tires, slowing it down temporarily!
- Trick Ghost - Petey Piranha and King Boo have access to this rather dastardly item, which swaps everyone's items around!
- Whomp Flail - Only Whomp King can receive this item. When used, the stone lord spins two spiky orbs around his kart, which can be thrown at will.