Mario and Sonic is a game for the Nintendo DS and the Wii. It does no have Wi-Fi. The game was first leaked by a Mono-A-Mono magazine scan but was later released later the same year.
Mario is going over to the Luigi's mansion, when he is confront by Rosalina and Rlise. Mario is warned that a great evil is coming, and the only way to stop it is by teaming up with sonic. At first he refuses, but the evil comes to the mushroom kingdom, damaging the entire place, and kidnapping peach. Now that this has happened, Mario Refuses again. Mario has to collect 150 power stars, and seven grand stars on Earth. After collecting them, he travels to another dimension. Then you have to do the same with sonic, collecting 150 world rings and seven chaos emeralds. When they are both in the dimension, a creature comes out and tells them that he is the ruler of the dimension which is called Subspace, and he is called Zevoo. The moment he says that, the two heroes fight him, and defeat him sending things back to normal. But then, a mutated and giant Zevoo goes on a rampage, and Mario and sonic have to defeat him in their own dimensions.
After defeating Zevoo, he is gone for good, Peach is safe, and Mario and Sonic are celebrated at a party in their dimensions.
- This is the first time Sonic appears in a main game.
- This is also the third time Rosalina appears in a main game.
- This is also the first time Elise appears in a main game.
- This is the first main game that Waluigi has made an appearance in.
- This is the first time that Zevoo appears in a main game.
- This is the first time Sonic is playable in a main game.